Omega League Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum following the Omega League! This forum includes Pokémon talk, trade, and of course, battles!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate my team!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fille

Fille

Rate my team! Empty
PostSubject: Rate my team!   Rate my team! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 am

Here you can post your teams, with EVS and IVs if necessary. Tell us how you use your team, and what kind off team it is (Tier and Volt turn/Bulky/Offense/Stall). Please post your teams in the given format:

Pokemon @Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

Brief description
Threats

Please do not post more than one team each week. If absolutely necessary, you can PM me or Ben on the forum or in the chat.

Each team posted below must be posted in a
Spoiler:
So each trainer can choose whether they want to view the team or not. The letters should be BLACK ([color=black ]Word[/color ]), so it'll be easier to read. Besides that, adding a photo of the pokemon is suggested, since people must be interrested in reading your RMT.

We're looking forward to helping you become a better battler!

Last edited by Fille on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fille

Fille

Rate my team! Empty
PostSubject: NU team, Bulky offense (example)   Rate my team! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 am

Okay, this is an example post, and How most teams should be posted. Tier in the description, and what "strategy" your abusing.

I haven't really been playing too much NU, but decided to give it a shot. So heres the outcome:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Rate my team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega League Forums :: Pokemon Talk-
Jump to: